cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Authentication Failure 7925G

jonasdiaz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi friends I'm having some issues with the auth in a 7925G phone. I configured the Authentication to work with EAP-FAST and an username in the AD domain, because I'm using 802.1X. I keep getting the "Authentication Failure" banner in the phone but I try to gain acces to the same wireless network with mi iPod and then it ask me for my username and password, then it let me download the ACS certificate. With the IP Phone this is not happening, even when I introduce the correct username and password in the WLAN settings, any idea or consideration that I'm missing? Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards,

Atte. Jonás!.

3 Replies 3

Nicolas Darchis
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

7925s only support anonymous PAC provisioning. There shouldn't be certificates involved in the game.

You should check your radius server to determine what exact flavour of EAP-FAST your'e doing

Thanks, do you have or know about a setup guide for this kind of implementation, using PAC?...

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards, Jonás.

There should be a config example about it or it's simply in the ACS user guide.

It depends on which acs version you are using.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card