Views
Helpful
Replies

Client data retries WLC 9800

ariask93
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Guys,

Have you experiment something like this in your network? is a common behavior?  I have a WLC 9800 and DNA just for monitoring and TS. AP 9115 AXI. and good distribution of AP in the floor, we already did a sitesurvey. The channel selection is autoSnipaste_2024-09-05_10-42-22.png

5 Replies 5

@ariask93 

The Wifi is fine as 100% of the time you have good SNR. The problem can be related to high interference and/or high channel utilization.

Thanks for you feedback

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Every environment is different.  I would go to that area with some tools and really figure out if you do have adequate 5GHz coverage or not.  TX power during a site survey can be different from what the actual ap is set to.  Site Survey when the floor is empty vs when users are there also can impact the overall coverage.  You should be able to find that device and use that for testing also... maybe you will find something that you are unaware of.

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Yeah, I have tested with other computer but are different OS and doesn't have too many "agents" installed on the test PC as is on the PC with problems. also check the wan connectivity and is OK

I wouldn't worry about it too much then.  Especially if you can get feedback from users or the user of that machine and they have only good things to say.

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card