cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum

GW M
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know where I can get a good description of how DSSS works compared to FHSS? I would like to be able explain it ways that my wife could potencially understand how it works ? All the information that I've read is a little difficult to explain to group of non-technical folks. Help....

3 Replies 3

blue.modal
Level 1
Level 1

Individual voices in a crowded room vs. a choir?

A choir performing in three parts would give you channelization.

mococa
Level 1
Level 1

take a look at Wireless Communications, Computing and Networking (wccc.com), it´s a good site to read about wireless.

jhelm
Level 1
Level 1

One of my former field engineers is now with IBM for their wireless group and I've worked with at least one other there for several years on both FHSS and DSSS products, you may want to contact your wireless division for some good material. If they can't help you or you need their names for reference within your own organization then please email me as I'm sure they don't want to be posted as a reference in this response. There are simple ways to explain it though that would take far too long to write in this response, be patient as I often find myself in a position of having to explain to those not well versed.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card