Views
Helpful
Replies

radius accounting differences between WLC 9800 vs WLC 8540

frmejiugr
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Looking at radius accounting records details, in the case of records type "Interim-Update" I'm missing the attribute 46 (Acct-Session-Time).  In AireOS WLC, all Interim-Update records includes that attribute, but with NX-OS only accounting records type "Stop" has that attribute. Are there any way to instruct WLC 9800 to send it in Interim-Updates?

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Note that WLC 9800 runs IOS-XE (not NX-OS) : in the same context ; you don't mention the software version on which that was observed and or you may compare against an advisory release such as 17.9.4a or 17.9.5 (the latter expecting to become an advisory release too) , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Sorry! Yes offcourse, I don't know what I was thinking, it is IOS-XE. We are running 17.9.4, but reviewing old accounting records from 17.3.x and 17.6.x the same behaviour exists.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card