cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wifi cannot print data but LAN can print. What's wrong?

Ppppp99
Level 1
Level 1

I found some trouble about Wifi internet cannot print out data but LAN can print.

I use access point for CISCO WAP-150 and just update version of firmware to 1.1.1.0 on middle last week. but just found trouble on Monday. and for CORE SWITCH i use CISCO SG-200 but no upgrade firmware (current version is Version 1.4.2.4).

First, I disconnect and connect again data can print but after that will happen again.

Please suggest me to check and solve trouble.

---- Update data

after I monitor interface i found this error as below.

what's mean please suggest me.

--- error occured for query on path cluster.stations-aggregated.session (function: data_service, file: /home/sigmund.lou/cisco_tp361_150/ap/broadcom/src/web-ui-framework/data_service.c, line: 481) activator.stations-aggregated.session, timed out. (function: activator_execute_buffer, file: /home/sigmund.lou/cisco_tp361_150/ap/broadcom/src/web-ui-services/activator_query.c, line: 131) ----

Thank you all for support!

ps. sorry for my poor english

3 Replies 3

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
If the issue happened after you upgraded, then it’s best to downgrade to a version that was working.
-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Thank you for your answer. Tonight I will try to downgrade version of AP.

But I have some error as below and sometime AP not obtain IP Address, not show the Computer-name.

[I  turn on DHCP on firewall and reservation DHCP by MAC Address]

error occured for query on path cluster.stations-aggregated.session (function: data_service, file: /home/sigmund.lou/cisco_tp361_150/ap/broadcom/src/web-ui-framework/data_service.c, line: 481) activator.stations-aggregated.session, timed out. (function: activator_execute_buffer, file: /home/sigmund.lou/cisco_tp361_150/ap/broadcom/src/web-ui-services/activator_query.c, line: 131)

luis_cordova
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi @Ppppp99 

Verify that both networks are on the same vlan or, otherwise, that routing between vlan is being performed on a device on your network.

Regards

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card