Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUVA-CUPC

I have a problem when I do a video call from the IP phone using CUPC to CUVA, in the CUPC I can see both local and remote cameras but in the CUVA I can only see the local camera.

Between
CUPC-CUPC working properly and also between CUVA-CUVA.

I made a screenshot of the interface and i can see the port unreachable 16 389 that I think is one of the ports between the phone and CUCM.

which is the possible reason for this?

1 Reply 1

jchase
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We do perform extensive video interoperability tests on both of these products and the issue you have encountered could be attributed to a number of things, but this really is a tech support question.  This community isn’t focused on tech support or staffed with tech support experts so I would recommend you check the Cisco Support Community
https://supportforums.cisco.com/index.jspa where our Tech Support Experts and other customers provide debugging.   Another option is to open a ticket with Cisco Technical Assistance Center to get the expert debugging help and support.

I’d be happy to help answer any other questions regarding the video features of CUPC 8.0 and how they can bring a new level of impact to business communications and collaboration, but debugging I’ll leave to the tech support community.  :-)

Thanks,

Joshua Chase

Unified Communications

Cisco Systems, Inc.