取消
显示结果 
搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
cancel
查看次数
有帮助
回复

Does the SDWAN device support the H323 protocol?

Level 1
Level 1

I have a problem. When my video terminal, model: roomkitplus uses the H323 protocol to join someone else’s WEBEX conference through the SDWAN device 100B, I see only packets in the out direction on the monitoring interface, but no packets in the direction of IN; but I use my own It is normal when the egress firewall accesses. Although it is possible to use SIP, the customer insists on using the H323 protocol. Do you have any suggestions?I have a problem. When my video terminal, model: roomkitplus uses the H323 protocol to join someone else’s WEBEX conference through the SDWAN device 100B, I see only packets in the out direction on the monitoring interface, but no packets in the direction of IN; but I use my own It is normal when the egress firewall accesses. Although it is possible to use SIP, the customer insists on using the H323 protocol. Do you have any suggestions?

1 个已接受解答

已接受的解答

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Why do you think the issue is with the SD-WAN edge device ? if the packets are not coming - this could be many reasons.

do you see the same packets coming in the next hop of the SD-WAN device ?

is the Gateway returned the packet, this requires understanding where the packet drops in the flow of direction end to end.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

在原帖中查看解决方案

2 条回复2

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Why do you think the issue is with the SD-WAN edge device ? if the packets are not coming - this could be many reasons.

do you see the same packets coming in the next hop of the SD-WAN device ?

is the Gateway returned the packet, this requires understanding where the packet drops in the flow of direction end to end.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Because I captured the data packets at the SDWAN public network exit, it showed that there were no returned packets, only outgoing packets. Moreover, the video terminal can see the video and voice normally by using the local firewall exit.

快捷链接