cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Adoption materials for Webex Calling - integrated with Microsoft Teams as desktop client?

Hi all

Does anyone know of any useful end-user materials, similar to the adoption toolkits that Heidi's team made for Webex Teams and Meetings, that could be used for a business launching Webex Calling but integrated with MS Teams? The end users will be using MS Teams as their desktop client, with the "Webex Call" plugin that cross-launches Webex Teams as the calling client.

For example - some posters highlighting some "what's in it for me" key messages would be great.

1 Accepted Solution

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @caroline.mckinnon ,

Thanks for posting your question here in the Webex Community. We are glad to have you join the conversation!

I don't believe we have any editable posters, but I believe I have a helpful resource for you. I have attached the file to my message and should be downloadable for you. Let me know if you have any issues accessing it.

If you have any other questions, feel free to post them here in the Webex Community.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @caroline.mckinnon ,

Thanks for posting your question here in the Webex Community. We are glad to have you join the conversation!

I don't believe we have any editable posters, but I believe I have a helpful resource for you. I have attached the file to my message and should be downloadable for you. Let me know if you have any issues accessing it.

If you have any other questions, feel free to post them here in the Webex Community.

Response Signature

This is really helpful. Thanks for getting back to me Cole!