cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bringing In Not Yet Activated Webex License Holders

MGM@NERIC
Level 1
Level 1

Did anyone implement Webex for their organization and then have quite a few individuals who never activated their account?

If you used the fabulous feature in Control Hub to resend the invite to all those who had yet to activate their Webex accounts (verified and unverified accounts), did you have any creative messaging you used, in addition to the automated invite to activate, to get a higher number of individuals to actually activate their accounts?

We did the resend, but failed to get as many people activated as we wanted to. We heard that the automated email was oftentimes deleted because they "thought it was spam." We are interested in resending the invite to activate, but would like to send a creative message in advance to get people to respond to the automated email when it arrives in their inboxes.

Any thoughts are welcome!

Thanks,

Mary

1 Accepted Solution

MGM@NERIC
Level 1
Level 1

The messaging we used the first time we resent all unverified/verified/not activated account holders the automatic activate email, we simply forwarded the startup email that we send in parallel to the automated email (no SSO connectivity yet, so the automated email goes out, but we also send a startup email as well) when creating a new account.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

MGM@NERIC
Level 1
Level 1

And even though this is an exercise for the Webex Ambassador program, and I just "solved" my own problem, I am still very interested in what others have done to get a more robust response from those who have not activated their Webex accounts!

MGM@NERIC
Level 1
Level 1

The messaging we used the first time we resent all unverified/verified/not activated account holders the automatic activate email, we simply forwarded the startup email that we send in parallel to the automated email (no SSO connectivity yet, so the automated email goes out, but we also send a startup email as well) when creating a new account.