cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Webex Control Hub

brahim a
Level 1
Level 1

My dears, I am trying to find the Webex Control Hub Privacy Data Sheet but I am not capable of finding it anywhere. I have checked the Trust Portal and the search filter by Privacy Data Sheet + Webex Control hub returns no results strictly related to Control Hub but to other services such as Webex Meetings, Webex Meetings integration with MS teams, Webex App and other. 

I did find a pseudo Webex Control Hub Privacy Data Sheet here: Control Hub (Data Security and Privacy) Data Sheet - Cisco, however, it is more a marketing/advertising version more than a technical/doc type file. In comparison, the Privacy Data Sheets for other services contain among other; Personal Data Category, Type of data, Purpose of processing, Data Center Locations, Data Residency, Data Transfer, Retention, Data Security and so on.

Question is where I can find the proper Cisco Webex Hub Privacy Data Sheet? if there is none, why there are proper PDS for any other Cisco Webex service but not Control Hub?

Thanks,

Brahim

4 Replies 4

Thank you @jrsteele21 for your reply. I have reviewed the feedback you sent, unfortunately, that is not it. Here is an example of what I need but for Control Hub: Trust Portal - Cisco

I believe Cisco does not have it for Control Hub.  Thanks !

@brahim a could it be you are looking for this document here? => Control Hub (Data Security and Privacy) Data Sheet 
I found it on SalesConnect. Hope this is the one you are looking for.

Thanks all for you support. I did contact Cisco for this and they gave me the exact details on how it works. It seems that Control Hub is a user interface and does not storage or process any data. Hence it falls within the Cisco Webex Meetings data sheet  

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.