cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Codec Kit Plus to intergrate Ms Teams and Zoom

Joanzeng
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all, is there a way to use the Webex Room Kit Plus, to join Zoom or Microsoft Teams meetings?

Our webex is not register nor in any paid plan account. 

I did manage to get it the UI Editor Button in for Ms teams and Zoom but however. 

My teams macro doesnt work. 

My zoom marco works but it prompting me "The host of this meeting does not have a Conference Room Connector (CRC) license. An active CRC license is required to use a SIP/H.323 device to join this meeting. If your account has an active license, please go to 

I am just wondering does we need to have the CRC license even we are joining the meeting only and we are not the host. 

I am attaching the relevant screenshot that was from my codec configurator. 

2 Replies 2

Igor Lukic
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello @Joanzeng,

you could join a MS Teams meeting, if the host of the meeting has purchased a so called Cloud Video Interop (CVI) solution (such BlueJeans, Poly, Pexip or Cisco). In that case the invitation contains a dialable SIP URI which you could dial from the VC system.

In regards to your Zoom question it is almost the same case. If you want to join a Zoom meeting from a 3rd party system, then the host either has to have a CRC license or the host has to enable the free SIP Interop which has some limitations, but allows for joining the Zoom meeting (please refer to https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/14599848014477-Enabling-SIP-Video-Interop-for-Meetings).

Best regards

Igor 

thank you