Views
Helpful
Replies

High CPU according to my Webex Meeting

Iveuw
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

At certain meetings, completely random, I receive the message high-cpu at the top right corner of my Webex client.

Usually, I just use audio, video and share my screen during a meeting. In the background, I only have Browsers, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint or Excel running, which I need for my meeting.

If I open the task manager, then I notice I still have 40-20% available?

What could be the reason of this message? More users experience this problem. Even for some scenario's this also results in bad audio/video quality during the meeting. Which is not something you want to have for a first experience or an important business meeting.

Anyone got any ideas?  

2 Replies 2

Are you using virtual background for the meeting ?

Response Signature

hi @Nithin Eluvathingal,

Thank you for your reply.

No, I am not using any virtual backgrounds. Next to that, we advise users (who have the same experience) not to use this feature to minimize the "high cpu message", same goes for disable HD camera or closing programs that you do not need during a meeting.

Of course, I understand that the solution to solve this might be more complex and requires more due diligence. However, I am just curious why this message is displayed  and what could trigger the message. 

This could help in what direction we can support our end-users and provide a permanent solution.