cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

holiday reactions disappearing

kmmMI74
Level 1
Level 1

With the most recent release I had the holiday reactions, and then they just suddenly disappeared and I have the standard emoji reactions.  Does anyone know how to get the seasonal reactions?  I can't locate any help for this.

3 Replies 3

ejgreco
Level 1
Level 1

I feel like the option to use or not use holiday reactions should be a personal preference, not a company preference. Currently, it seems as though the "company preference" decision, unfortunately, is being made by Cisco.

SteveFeinstein
Level 1
Level 1

On the other side, is there any way to have them year-round, and even better customize them?

chris.puyear
Level 1
Level 1

kmmMI74,

I'm assuming you are talking about the Webex App here and not Webex Meetings.  The holiday emojis were included in the 41.12 release, but they can be disabled by your organization by contacting Cisco.  I've seen many organizations that want this turned off because they think the holiday reactions are "unprofessional".  This may be what has happened in your case.  The holiday reactions will typically be turned off by default by Cisco in the January or February release and we don't see them again until the next year's December release.  I hope this helps.