cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Ambassador Programm: Share a gateway Challenge

Erik Thiele
Level 4
Level 4

One question: where should this be posted? In a social media channel?
Who got this right? Thanks.

2 Accepted Solutions

Multiple challenges are available  global  gateway  social media, educations, survey, webinars etc... Participate a challenge   and upload  the screenshot of the challenge on your learning track , thats enough.  

To Complete the challenge, do what it request. if its social medial challenge. you need to share it with any of your social media platform. 

Response Signature

View solution in original post

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

The need for social media and the reviews have already been mentioned multiple times, specially by those who do not have social media accounts.

Personally, I've received my completion certificate while the task was still in "evaluation"/"to be reviewed" state, so it could be possible that a picture of a funny kitten will also work to complete the course..

IMHO, the important thing is the test in the end to proof your knownledge..

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

The need for social media and the reviews have already been mentioned multiple times, specially by those who do not have social media accounts.

Personally, I've received my completion certificate while the task was still in "evaluation"/"to be reviewed" state, so it could be possible that a picture of a funny kitten will also work to complete the course..

IMHO, the important thing is the test in the end to proof your knownledge..

Multiple challenges are available  global  gateway  social media, educations, survey, webinars etc... Participate a challenge   and upload  the screenshot of the challenge on your learning track , thats enough.  

To Complete the challenge, do what it request. if its social medial challenge. you need to share it with any of your social media platform. 

Response Signature

Marcour
Level 1
Level 1

Same here. I just answered that I have no clue what they mean by this task and what I need to post where. I passed nonetheless...