cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Introducing Webex's Hybrid Work Outcomes!

eschlach
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What would you do if another hour was added to your day? With Webex's built-in #HybridWork solutions, cut down on unnecessary calls and spend time getting the important things done.

Whether it's through asynchronous messaging, taking calls from home or the office, or by recording a video to be watched later, maximize your workday potential.

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 10.14.13 AM.png

Webex doesn't want you to spend more time in meetings. Use solutions like Miro and Slido to work productively in calls so that you get your day back.

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 10.11.52 AM.png

To see how others have found success with Webex, check out our blog.

How do you maximize efficiency in your #HybridWork day? Share below!

244 Replies 244

HarlemCongo
Level 1
Level 1

We've been making great use of the new Webex Webinars, especially the ability the provide them in a series or group of available dates to choose from. Certainly an improvement in usability over the Webex Events (classic) back-end interface.

vishusharma
Level 1
Level 1

I am new to the Webex world and thus far have enjoyed every bit of learning and the Webex experience in my new role. Thanks.

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks for this post Erin. I've enjoyed reading everyone's responses thus far.

I have always believed that time is the most valuable thing in our lives. With that in mind, what we do with that time is key. How are we looking to optimize our current processes and be more efficient with them, so we can focus on more/better things? Hybrid work is here to stay, and Webex is the foundation for quick, smooth, and meaningful communication in today's workforce. I haven't known anything else during my time here at Cisco. Rather than write up a whole email, I can quickly ping a colleague and move on to my next task. I can be at the pool soaking up some Vitamin D and listen in to our All Hands meeting. Webex helps you fit work into your schedule. More time to do what you love and more time to get more/better work done.

Response Signature

Larry S
Level 1
Level 1

As a new NOC Lead webex will definitely make my job easier to help customers!

PatMin
Level 1
Level 1

Webex's rich, interactive online collaboration allows my team to share ideas and work more efficiently allowing for a better work-life balance. 

ceozuna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Leveraging WebEx bots to help get menial tasks done quickly and efficiently.

Marissa LPL
Level 1
Level 1

Webex is the go to for our company.

MarcoMesen1986
Level 1
Level 1

Webex is a most powerfull app to comunicate with others. Super useful and friendly

foskasin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Been using Webex since right after the acquisition in 2007 - impressive to see the innovations that have evolved in this platform.

Simply love the Webex devices, and could not have been without one at my home office - makes my day so much more effective, and with a drastic reduction in terms of fatigue.

Prospero Matos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Webex is the heart of remote/Hybrid work! it is practically impossible to conduct business without it. from using the video endpoints using webex assistance to being able to easily transfer meetings from one platform to another webex has enabled me to be "on the go" anytime without missing a beat!
My favorite part is able to collaborate with employees, customers, and partners and start meetings right from the actual space.

#Lovewebex #futureofhybridwork #wearecisco

MikeLowry
Level 1
Level 1

Webex is the backbone my company depends on day in and day out

kimkaur
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Been using webex since last 3 years and it helped a lot in making collaboration seamless.

PiyushC
Level 1
Level 1

Webex helped me to learn technology , integrations and hybrid model. Webex is very powerful in itself which take care of all the need of customer 

kristinhansen
Level 1
Level 1

Webex has helped me progress in my career from anywhere I have internet access.

kyhanson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Starting a new job without having full access to an office and with team members all across the US would have been impossible without Webex. I could stay in touch with those I'd already met while getting to meet others in a face-to-face environment, all without leaving my home office. It's worked wonderfully and helped get me started in a great way.

VHorvath
Level 1
Level 1

Love it. Webex helped me to stay connected with colleagues and supported remote work even during the pandemic. 

#niceandeasy

Curt Vurpillat
Level 1
Level 1

With WebEx, everything is all in one place!  Intuitive interface, mobile first, video-friendly.  I probably will go back to the office on occasion, but I don't really have to...and I love it.  #HybridWork

lsummer
Level 1
Level 1

Webex's hybrid workflow has made it easy for me and our team to seamlessly transition between office and remote work. 

chrgutie
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What would you do if you had another hour added to your day?

As a Customer Success Manager with customers in multiple time-zones, the “Spaces” functionality allows me to communicate, share help article link(s), feature and functionality tips, files, and gives a place for the customer to have access to the entire account team in real time. This is beneficial to help minimize the amount of meeting’s needed for items that we can share via the Space. Spaces are continuous with capturing information, but new team members will still have ability to see all previous information and communication when they are added to the space.

Webex Spaces are not only for work. I know of some of my peers who share ideas about cooking recipes, vacation pictures, weekend adventures, and so much more. It is a great way to stay in contact with co-workers who may have moved across the country or around the world.

Pinkesh Patel
Level 1
Level 1

Webex has supported our Hybrid Working scenario for over 5 years now and allows colleagues from all over the world to collaborate regardless of being in the office, remote or in any one of our video conference meeting rooms.

Our usage has increased significantly over the past 3 years as the pandemic drove employees to work from home or remote locations. Coming back in to the office has been seamless and the Webex experience has provided consistency.

We are in the midst of deploying Webex App to simplify the end user experience and reduce down our number of collaboration applications.

carowrig
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What would I do if another hour were added to my day?!  Don't you just love when that happens - when an hour-long meeting gets canceled or rescheduled, and you get that time back.  As mundane as it sounds, I often use that "extra" time to do something for ME - like actually eat lunch away from my desk, or go for a walk to get a break from looking at a screen. 

It's such a great feeling that I've started making the meetings that I schedule shorter, usually booking meetings for 25 mins or for 50 if such a long meeting is necessary.  I'm also working on providing information pre-meeting in a Webex space such as the agenda and any items that need to be reviewed prior to the meeting, so we can jump right in and get to work during the meeting.  Using the SharePoint integration with Webex lets me post documents for co-creation and collaboration, which also cuts down on time in the meeting as everyone can work on it together before, during, and after the meeting.

And always, if the point of the meeting is just for me to get information out - I'll record a Vidcast and post it instead of having a meeting, giving the folks I work with that time back for the things that are important for them.

Check out our learning offerings at https://golearn.webex.com!
Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.