cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Introducing Webex's Hybrid Work Outcomes!

eschlach
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What would you do if another hour was added to your day? With Webex's built-in #HybridWork solutions, cut down on unnecessary calls and spend time getting the important things done.

Whether it's through asynchronous messaging, taking calls from home or the office, or by recording a video to be watched later, maximize your workday potential.

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 10.14.13 AM.png

Webex doesn't want you to spend more time in meetings. Use solutions like Miro and Slido to work productively in calls so that you get your day back.

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 10.11.52 AM.png

To see how others have found success with Webex, check out our blog.

How do you maximize efficiency in your #HybridWork day? Share below!

245 Replies 245

Jordan Tessler
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Webex allows our team to work efficiently while remote.

WebEx is the only collaboration tool used in our Telecommunication MSP group. It allows our team to keep in touch from anywhere and have everything all in one location. The capabilities are powerful and easy to use.

The best experience I've had yet with any communication platform.

hectgon2
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have been using Webex for too many years and as always it simplifies my life. The way that it makes a connection closer and human helped me to remove any barriers in a "Work From Home" Scenario. Every month there is a new feature that simplifies the way we work. It includes all you need to collaborate in a one single solution

Hector G.

mgarretson
Level 1
Level 1

WebEx has been great for us to collaborate and have quick messaging and impromptu meetings!

Zachary_Herb
Level 1
Level 1

Our teams use Webex daily. It's a powerful, effective and efficient way to communicate, face to face, even when we are spread all across the country. Webex Collaboration provides the interactive method of communication that allows us to get more personal connections with our teams and customers.

sandeep.parab
Level 1
Level 1

Webex allows me to stay connected with my peers while working remotely without any location constraint and spend my time effectively.

TylerM
Level 1
Level 1

Webex allows me to work in a hybrid model with full collaboration with my team.

chris whagen
Level 1
Level 1

Webex allows me to work in a hybrid model with full collaboration with my team. In addition, the ability to work remote has drastically changed my work / life balance!

Keith Biddinger
Level 1
Level 1

Webex allows me to work in a hybrid model with full collaboration with my team. 

JBarth70
Level 1
Level 1

Webex allows me to work in a hybrid model with full collaboration with my team.  In addition, the ability to work remote has drastically changed my work / life balance!

safallin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Cisco WebEx allows me to collaborate, learn from, and connect with individuals at any time & any place! It completely transforms the work from home experience, and allows us to gather whether afar or near.

ched
Level 1
Level 1

Just started my IT career, and using Webex got me a job at a entry-lvl IT role  

gregjam
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I use Webex daily and and love the ability it provides me to be able to collaborate with my peers globally in an efficient manner.

jennmurp
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Being able to work in this hybrid community gives me the time to spend with family who have different hours and are in different states than myself and play with my puppy dog at home.

jonathankuehn
Level 1
Level 1

We're using Webex to extend and scale our continuing education offerings.  In training, it's our job to help other's do their jobs better.  With Webex, I am not just upgrading my own hybrid experience but helping others maximize their #HybridWork days as well. 

pyadav2
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The flexibility to work from wherever we want, spend time with loved ones and be able to play with pets :), that's the biggest advantage of Hybrid model.

I completely agree, Webex allows us to work much more effectively and efficiently when and how we need to work anytime.  

Nikky00
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Staying connected while working remotely is so important, and I love that Webex's #HybridWork solutions allow us to do that so well. I'm always messaging/sharing content with my team, or learning something new (pre-recorded training videos are the best!). 

Hybrid work allows many of us to work in different places throughout the week, so we may not know where we’ll be working on any given day.

shane.brighton
Level 1
Level 1

Webex allows me to stay connected and access shared content any time to learn, plan, and innovate with my colleagues, my customers, and my partners such as Cisco. Simply put #HybridWork would not be possible without Webex.

I really enjoy using Webex, I think it has become nowadays an extremely powerful tool.

You can surely do anything u want with it, chatting with your team, calling, video conferencing, scheduling meeting, handling ur calendar, and many other useful tools.