cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Introducing Webex's Hybrid Work Outcomes!

eschlach
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What would you do if another hour was added to your day? With Webex's built-in #HybridWork solutions, cut down on unnecessary calls and spend time getting the important things done.

Whether it's through asynchronous messaging, taking calls from home or the office, or by recording a video to be watched later, maximize your workday potential.

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 10.14.13 AM.png

Webex doesn't want you to spend more time in meetings. Use solutions like Miro and Slido to work productively in calls so that you get your day back.

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 10.11.52 AM.png

To see how others have found success with Webex, check out our blog.

How do you maximize efficiency in your #HybridWork day? Share below!

245 Replies 245

giulioilsaggio
Level 1
Level 1

i love webex

Webex has plenty of tools for collaboration and communication. It converts a round world to a flat world where people can work together as a team.  Webex has help me work at my home office in Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico and it greatly reduces costs, time, and effort while at the same time being productive. 

Battle
Level 1
Level 1

WebEx is an excellent tool to help people collaborate for any part of the world. 

vimalm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Webex is the most complete conferencing solution. Hybrid work is a joy when it is Webex.

daniel.rissin
Level 1
Level 1

Filling the tasks of Webex Ambassador.
Webex is simply the best collab tool. The devices are state of the art as well. Congrats Cisco, keep doing this outstanding work, so we can have outstanding hybrid work! 

dmclean02
Level 1
Level 1

Webex helps connect me and my team to our Cisco counterparts and helps collaborate on joint opportunities.

MarkRobson05372
Level 1
Level 1

I spend my time between my home office, on the road and the office and Webex allows me to operate seemlessly in all 3 locations, from calling, chat, collaboration, presence, running training courses and working with customers on developing training plans for their Cisco rollouts, webex make life so easy to meet, communicate and collaborate both with colleagues and customers.

Maximumhad
Level 1
Level 1

Webex Good

Sunny Khandale
Spotlight
Spotlight

Webex is the all in one tool for daily collaboration. We have been using Webex since long time now and it is a daily driver for our team collaboration. Even if we we work from remote locations we feel we are never disconnected with Webex. Thanks to Webex.

erik.pouplier1
Level 1
Level 1

Thank for the info

carsonbriggs66
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for the info

danielsanmartin
Level 1
Level 1

Webex is a great tool for hybrid working.
The next step is the implementation of Webex Calling in our offices.

Daniel A. Sanmartin

gIlb3rt
Level 1
Level 1

I installed the app a while ago but haven't had chance to use it. Now that I have learned more about it, I could effectively use it and recommend it to others.

Ant Ortiz
Level 1
Level 1

I've just discovered these training and webex communities and I am excited to learn and read more on what WebEx has to offer. I am a Field Technician and these training can help me understand end user questions on How to Webex. Thanks again. 

carsonbriggs66
Level 1
Level 1

I find the share screen and record features very useful. I think that Webex is the best and most secure Collabation model on the market.  

putney_m
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to figure out how Webex will improve my hybrid workday. 

emthames
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Without Webex to connect us all, my team (that was recently acquired by Cisco) would have struggled to network within such a large company. Webex makes it easy to group up individuals who should be collaborating, working together, and knowledge sharing about each of their products and sales opportunities! 

Aadila
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

webex is a great tool- allows me to communicate and collaborate with peers remotely

Alfred Lam
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Webex is a great tool to work with team members closely.

Webex is my chosen way to communicate and collaborate with my team as well as with my customers

aawwadeh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

WebEx helps me to connect and collaborate with my teammates and customers with an enriching and immersive experience.