cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Walkthrough Wednesday: The all new Webex Events - Recording now available!

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In this event, our Technical Marketing Engineers will dive deep into Webex Events 2.0 and walkthrough the following:

- Modern web scheduler for Event and Webcast
- Event experience for panelist and attendee
- Webcast experience

wathc.png

If you have any questions about the event, feel free to respond to this post. Our TMEs are here to help!

Response Signature

15 Replies 15

pascal.b
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,
i really like those new features and look forward to use them by our own. There will be much things added we were missing in WebEx event.
I have two questions about it:
First, will be there a chat function available for the attendees while using the new webcast, so that they can ask questions?
And also an special question: We use an epiphan pearl mini for livestreaming to YouTube. Will it be possible for us to send our livestream form our pearl mini directly to the webex webcast?

Greetings

Pascal

1. Initially, no Q&A or chat function with webcast but are coming
2. Our webcast platform only takes livestream internally

Response Signature

Hi there, thanks for this very useful presentation on upcoming changes in WebEx events. Will feedback buttons agree/disagree etc still be available in Events after this update? Also how the new Webex events functionalities like Webcast will fit into existing subscriptions , like the Collaboration Flex Plan? Re we going to need to buy some sort of add-on for the streaming service for example?

We are still working thru pricing and license at the moment, will have more info later! Stay tuned.

Response Signature

thongle
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Team,
with this new Webcast feature via VBrick solution, I did not see the closed caption in the streaming via vBrick REV.  Are we supposed to see the CC in the Webcast in the GA release in April?  One of my customer is looking for this feature to stream the meeting/event to youtube with closed caption.

Attendees outside of Webex Meetings or Events won't see the closed caption and will require engineering work to make that happen.

Response Signature

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi everyone, 

The recording of this event is now available below. 

wathc.png

Response Signature

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This post has been updated with the demo flow provided by our Technical Marketing team!

Response Signature

BijoyJesse94284
Level 1
Level 1

When is the all new WebExOne going live?

Hi, is there any registration process required?

with best regards
Bjoern Schonhoff

Hello Bjoern!

Registration is not required. To add the session to your calendar click the link and click the cute little plus sign.

add to calendar.png

See you on Wednesday!

Molly

Response Signature

Seems like it requires password to be shard by the host ? And idea if pw will auto populate while Joining the session ? Thanks for your response. 

Capture.PNG

perfect, see you and Thanks!

with best regards
Bjoern Schonhoff

kmurano
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I see the option "Event link here" and that just opens up the Webex meeting (and not a booking tool at all).  Can you please advise?

Sent you a direct invite to your email!

Response Signature

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.