Helpful
Replies

Streched Bridge-domain and EPG between multisite without MSO

dijix1990
VIP
VIP

Can we stretched epg and bridge-domain between two sites without MSO

I have EP1 (10.10.1.100/24) on the site 1 and GW 10.10.1.1 on the site 1

I want to move EP2 from site 1 to site 2 with the same broadcast domain (10.10.1.0/24) but I didn't find any guide for implement it without MSO

3 Replies 3

RedNectar
VIP
VIP

Hi @dijix1990 ,

How are your two sites connected currently?

If you are using a Multi-pod design, or even a stretched fabric, you don't need to do anything - the same EPGs and BDs will exist at both sites.

BUT if you have two independent ACI fabrics, then to have EPs at both sites in the same EPG, you'll need to use Nexus Dashboard Orchestrator (the new name for MSO)

RedNectar aka Chris Welsh.
Forum Tips: 1. Paste images inline - don't attach. 2. Always mark helpful and correct answers, it helps others find what they need.

Oh it's pity. If I install NDO can I import all existed the tennant and BD/EPG to NDO from ACI? Or NDO create new tennant with new epg and bd?

Hi @dijix1990 ,

Once NDO is installed (not a simple task), you have an option to Import Tenants: 

1. In the left navigation menu, click Sites
  2. Locate the site from which you want to import the tenants, click its Actions ...) menu, and choose Import Tenants

3. In the Import Tenants dialog, select one or more tenants to import and click Ok.

The selected tenants will be imported into the Nexus Dashboard Orchestrator and show in the Application Management > Tenants page.

See this article for more info

RedNectar aka Chris Welsh.
Forum Tips: 1. Paste images inline - don't attach. 2. Always mark helpful and correct answers, it helps others find what they need.

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License