Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VM Activation token challenge on ACI Simulator

Hi there,

I installed the four acisim-3.2-1m_partX.OVA in ESXi, after that I received this message "Contact Cisco to supply response token for VM Activation challenge" and I need enter the activation token for continue with the installation (starting up) but I don't find anything help me to solve this, anyone knows how obtain that activation token?

Regards!!!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

RedNectar
VIP
VIP

Hi josue jonathan rivero herrera,

This might seem like stating the obvious, but what you have to do is "Contact Cisco to supply response token for VM Activation challenge" 

In other words, you need to find a friendly account manager/tech within Cisco who knows how to generate keys from an internal Cisco website, and they may even need permission from their manager to do that. It is not such a simple task, Cisco are keeping close control over who has access to the simulator.

I hope this helps

Don't forget to mark answers as correct if it solves your problem. This helps others find the correct answer if they search for the same problem

RedNectar aka Chris Welsh.
Forum Tips: 1. Paste images inline - don't attach. 2. Always mark helpful and correct answers, it helps others find what they need.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

RedNectar
VIP
VIP

Hi josue jonathan rivero herrera,

This might seem like stating the obvious, but what you have to do is "Contact Cisco to supply response token for VM Activation challenge" 

In other words, you need to find a friendly account manager/tech within Cisco who knows how to generate keys from an internal Cisco website, and they may even need permission from their manager to do that. It is not such a simple task, Cisco are keeping close control over who has access to the simulator.

I hope this helps

Don't forget to mark answers as correct if it solves your problem. This helps others find the correct answer if they search for the same problem

RedNectar aka Chris Welsh.
Forum Tips: 1. Paste images inline - don't attach. 2. Always mark helpful and correct answers, it helps others find what they need.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License