Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi All,I've just put ANM4.1 into the environment here.I'm trying to get the ANM to authenticate users via ACS.  so far no luck.I've followed the instructions in this document to the letter (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/app_ntwk_services/data_cente...

bmcginn by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day everyone,I searched the site, and I could not find the answer I was looking for, so If anyone happens to know or point me to a link I would greatly appreciate it.Topic: Can ACE module sent different Traps (oid) to different management statio...

Hello All,I have been given the task in trying to get a cisco ACE 4710 to work. below is the current config.Also I have added a couple of screen shots of extra's.Could anybody out there help.SLB-P1/Admin# sh runGenerating configuration....boot system...

AndyGB5150 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on configuring a ACE module to load balance connections (Outlook clients, and OWA) to the Exchange CAS servers.Does anybody have a working CLI configuration for all or part of this configuration using and ACE module or appliance that the...

bclough by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Team, Would the following sticky configuration work if I configured the ACE to accept connections via port 80 and then I redirect the connection to port 443?sticky http-cookie acecookie sticky-examplecookie insert browser-expirereplicate stickyserver...

jteixido by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,The Sticky function of the ACE is not working. There were no changes been made on the device it was working fine before but not now,.We have 2 ACE one is Active(ACE1) and Second one is Standby (ACE2).Testing done till now:-================Done the...

alexc2010 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes