Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi all,I generated a report in CM and schedule it to run with Weekly fercuency, after one week the report was generated correctly. My problem is that I can't schedule it forever because I need to put a natural number in the No. of Reports field.  Whe...

Hi Team,I would like to ask you one question regarding WAAS boot procedure.Let’s say I have physical inpath implementation on the branch WAE and need to reload it (IOS upgrade). I know that in case of HW failure the WAE will “fail to cross” acting as...

svolansky by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear ,I have site A and Site B.In site A I have AWe 512 is installed,at site B there is a WAE 512 and WAAS as a CM installed.All the applications were working fine between site A and site B.All of a sudden applications are not working like RDP,Access...

Resolved! ACE Problem

I have an ACE that I configured a couple of days ago with some very rudimentary configs for load sharing an ldap service. The service worked for one day with no problems. This morning around 9am, it stopped working. I can ping the VIP but cannot teln...

gbowling1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to write a wild card action-list to re-write ALL URL responses from server to client?For example, can I do:action-list type modify http SSL_ACTLIST ssl url rewrite location *policy-map type loadbalance http first-match L7_POLICY class ...

huangedmc by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WAAS with WCCP

Hi all,I currently have a WAAS network in place with 3 remote sites and a data center site running using WCCP for traffic redirection. I am looking into deploying more WAAS to a few more remote sites and I have a couple questions, hoping someone can ...

dtran by Level 6
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Testing the CM primary/standby process.WaaS software version 4.2.3In my lab:WAVE-574 primary CMWAVE-474 standy CM   WAE-674 app acceleratorfailover test scenario:reboot the primary CMwatch the CMS info status on the 674.  Nothing really changes until...

pdinapoli by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes