Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello there,I'd like to know how the ACE modules handles the traffic re-encrypted and sent to the servers in a SSL end to end scenario.What I mean is:the ACE terminates SSL requests for the clients and then encrypts the traffic to load balanced serve...

silk by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi allwhen I show stat con in WAE command lineit outputs a mess reportI use secureCRT and putty are the samehas anyone encountered this problems ?thankslike this-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

HI All,Can someone explain this ? I don’t understand why the IWSS servers appear to be ‘sticky’ to themselvesThis is an extract from the configsticky 200 netmask 255.255.255.255 address source timeout 10  static client source 10.253.21.56 real 10.253...

neo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All;I appreciate your expertise in this case regarding Cisco WAAS and WAE devices and their printing services/capability. As i am aware WAAS printing services is done via CUPS (Common UNIX Printing services)I have an issue with WAAS printing; I ju...

linux by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was reading through some documentation regarding the Cisco CSS 11501 and am a little confused and need some clarification.  We currently have a pair of CSS 11501 (CSS11501S-K9) running in active/standby mode for external load balancing.  Everything...

mpozorski by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured a serverfarm with two servers that are required by license to be active-passive:probe http rush1  interval 10  faildetect 1  passdetect interval 5  passdetect count 1  receive 5  request method get url /mrush?operation=ding  expect ...

daiku by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes