Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Has anyone faced any problems deploying Waas mobile with Microsoft UAG ?we seem to be running into a problem where the UAG is dropping packets and allowing the client to connect to the Waas serverAre there any specific guidelines available for deploy...

ambi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can we have a sh log with all logs on WAAS 7341 because my "sh log" is showwing the below only.USSMCWAGDRH001#    sh logSyslog to host is disabled.Syslog to console is enabledPriority for console logging is set to:  warningSyslog to disk is enabledPr...

Forum,.we have two 6513 with CSM-S module that we want to use for SSL Offloading,we are having some trouble setting it up and suspect problems with the ssl-proxy service on the SSL Daugther card.When running debug commands, to get more info on a poss...

Is there a way to create a probe in the ACE that can telnet into a rserver login with a uid/pass and pass the probe when a expected return message is sent back from the rserver?  I have been looking into way to do this for days.  I thought I might be...

Resolved! ACE Topology

Hi,I have two ACE 4710 with four gig ports  appliacne in head office and one ACE in the DR site. In head office I am running Active Active Context in Routed Mode. My ACE is doing the routing as well as Load balancing. The Disaster recovery site ACE i...

I'm just wondering how exactly the DRE cache works on both ends. If your core (WAE-7371) is 98% full and I were to transfer 330GB of uncompressed data via FTP from a local branch (WAE-674) that is 7% cached, what happens on the core end? Does the cac...

johng231 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our organization uses a fat-client that access a MS SQL database in the datacenter. We are looking to improve performance to a branch office with the existing WAE-612 installed.Is there a way to preposition the SQL databases to increase performance?O...

plawrence by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors