Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

We currently use a CSS11503 for all inbound ssl web connections into our DMZ. The backend connection to the web servers are http only.I know the CSS's are getting close to EOL. Will the ACE4710 provide me the same functionality ?Do I have to buy a se...

dclee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I am new to WAAS devices. My problem is how can i upgrade my WAAS 4.1.5 to 4.1.7. I already downloaded the iso file for 4.1.7 but I don't know how to start the upgrade. Please can you give me a procedure on how to upgrade my WAAS device.thank you...

Today we are having two CSMs in failover mode and running as follows.Sup2 IOS : 12.2(18)SXF17aCSM  OS : 4.2(14)If we put the command (hw-module csm # config-sync) on msfc of active CSM  to sync the configuraion between active/standby CSM, standby CSM...

I am running an ACE with A2(1.4a) in bridged mode.  We are currently experiencing issues with both PASV and Active FTP.  When the client connects and issues a PORT command the ACE doesn't loadbalance this to the rserver causing the client to hang.  T...

DOUG KIRK by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can someone explain how are SSL Transactions per second calculated on CSS and ACE?We need to select appropriate SSL license needed for future ACE appliance, wich is defined in terms of TPS.We also currently have CSS device with SSL module. Is ther...

Hi,If i want to choose a WAE Model to act as a Central Manager, what should i pay attention, beside the Number of Managed Devices ?In Example:I have 1 CM WAE-512-1G and 1 WAE-512-1G as "Core", 3 NME-WAE-302, 2 NME-WAE-502, and the client is expecting...

Hello.My clients want to access an FTP server, via ACE, and I am having some issues. They can login and issue only one command... the second command will not be accepted an after a few seconds the prompt shows the message "connection closed by remote...

jcarvalh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are having an issue with http based application loadbalanced by ACE - sometimes one of the page in the browser is partialy blank (some of the code referenced in main html document seems to be missing). We've discovered the following syslog m...

zzs-bzwbk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ssl proxy on ACE

Hi, i have currently an ace box acting as a ssl proxy, another box is setup in parallel to do testing with different ips of course. Am i able to do a export the RSA key pairs, and certs out from current box and add into the test box? would there be a...

Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors