Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

We are currently using the ACE to load balance our front end web servers, and they are performing SSL termination.  So currently the SSL connection terminates on the ACE, and the ACE talks HTTP to the back end server.  I would like to know if there i...

Resolved! Werid Issue

so far on 3 of the my device it will stop optimizing and when i login i get thisCisco Wide Area Application EngineWAE-0370-574 login: adminPassword:No directory /local/local1!Logging in with home = "/".System Initialization Finished.Disk based softwa...

wrobbin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

folksi'm looking for a good practice guide for ace deployment if anyone can helpi intend to use my ACE appliance to load balance traffic between 4 different proxy servers, i.e. users request a url, i.e. www.cnn.com from the ACE and it then connects t...

I have succesfully configure the CSS to load balance ldap request to 3 Windows AD servers. However, when adding SSL to the front end only it fails.I'm assuming it has to do with the certificate requiring extended key usages. Has anyone done this befo...

I have written a TCL script that sends an email when a T1 in an MLP bundle goes inactive. The cron timer runs the script every 2 minutes.  The problem I have is that I don't want an email every two minutes until the circuit goes back to an active sta...

we are currently using the IP SLA udp jitter measurement to monitor our voice paths accross the WAN. If we implement a partial WAAS across the same WAN the voice traffic will be acellerated but not the IP SLA jitter measurement. Does this mean that w...

sallison by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've read the documentation however I'm still a little confused as to what & how the primary interface is used for. It appears that the IP associated with this interface is registered with the CM. In my instance I require the IP associated with...