Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello,I've read the documentation however I'm still a little confused as to what & how the primary interface is used for. It appears that the IP associated with this interface is registered with the CM. In my instance I require the IP associated with...

Hello,We upgraded last night to the 4.2.x platform and one of the Wave274 boxes had an issue. Its producing a minor on the dashboard (yellow) related to Legacy print services. The error is shown below:Minor:Legacy Print Services are deprecated in 4.2...

corpitsol by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have an ACE 4710 Appliance with two user contexts. We are trying to get vservers statistics using SNMP, but the snmpwalk for the "slbVServerClassMap" is not showing us the complete list of class-map configured on the specific context. There is a...

yuya25 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I've been searching to recovering this core dump, but im not sure if it will work, and dont know if i could reboot the appliance after copy the core dump file.Didnt found any related document too, so if any one could link me some about this, i...