Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Good day,I am presented with a design requirement and would like some advice.There will be say two servers in a serverfarm (message brokers). All traffic will be directed to this serverfam. The challenage is that there are potentially dozens and doze...

Hi All,Kindly review my config.When i access the Vip addres from outside it is not working.Internally, i tried it is working.Scenario:-Outside client-----------Firewall(natted pulic ip to VIP)---------------CSS-----------Apache serveris it possible w...

subashmbi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hiOn cisco css11506, I trid to find how to configure cache-control for a vip, currently I do not configure anything on header. what is default for cache-control settings?Any comments will be appreciatedThanks in advancejulxu

julxu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,We have a CSS11501 box with no SSL module.In just a VIP we are load sharing four HTTP/HTTPS servers and certificates installed in the IIS servers.With the only one VIP and the same certificate in the servers, we're trying to do the following...

Hugo Caye by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I understand once  ACE determines which back-end load balanced server is getting tha packet based on the load balance algorithm, it then performs an implicit destination NAT that changes the dest address of the packet to that of the back-end server's...

axfalk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes