Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello,I have the folowing question: if i have 2 servers, one master and one backup, after a fail in master server ace starts to send connections for backup server. When master server back to online status, ace will send connections to master server o...

I have a SSL load balance VIP/Class map which works fine.  The problem is that I have a developers of the web apps want to have a link in xml(tom cat app) to a map app(different port same box).  It is is behind multiple firewalls and can't get permis...

Hello all,I have dual routers (router A and router B)each connects to a separate WAN provider and HSRP is enabled between the two routers. Here are my questions. Given that I only have one WAE module in router A and I've created a new subnet for WAAS...

dtran by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have radius authentication configured on my ACEs. I can login just fine but I am assinged to the Network-Monitor Role. Where can I configure the role that radius users are assigned to? Is there a return list attribute?-Joshua

jrbeining by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,        II know reverse-sticky command is not support in ACE, is there a equavient comment that i can ensure "reverse-sticky". I'm trying to loadbalance Cisco NAC servers with ACE. The NAC server LB concept should be like FWLB, i need the retu...