Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,At one of my customers they are using a CSM and we saw that we have a lot of connections in the state CLOSING .According to the docs it means that it is waiting for the FIN ACK .I haven 't done any sniffing to check if the fin ack arrives or not ....

I know that ACE hasn't fixup for doing NAT with PPTP traffic. How can I redirect all PPTP traffic to other server which can do NAT with PPTP. Or may be there is some action in policy-map that instructions to not do NAT.

kondratev by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a test scenario like this : WAE 512 ( Central Manager ) 2 WAE 612 ( Application Manager ) every WAE is connected to a Catalyst 3550 with nothing particular configured :I set up the INLine interface as primary assign to them Ip address in the s...

Unable to figure out what I am doing wrong. Similar config on a 2811 with an WAE-NM is working as expected.High level network setup has a central WAAS manager running on WAE-512 a central WAAS enterprise server running on a WAE-612 which is connecte...

We are using Cisco 7301 as our NAS for our DSL users and a third party software as Radius We configured PoD radius server for our DSL . But it seems that radius can't remove the users from the NAS . The following is the error Dec 7 20:33:27.547: POD...

Haris P by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes