Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Dear All, I have task to add two servers to work with ACE 4710 , the client is coming from internal network and the end host (our servers).I don,t know how to connect it physically and do the configuration.Thanks a lot in advance .

anooshoks by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know how good WAAS works on deduplicateting WSUS updates (from Internet and from coprporate WSUS Server, if that makes a difference)? Michael

kunze_m by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WAE without CM

Sir, We have two WAEs registered with CM already and optimizing traffic. Now, after some routing change, one of the WAE cannot access the CM anymore. Will it keep on optimizing traffic without accessing the CM? Thanks

Hello all,my environment has an ACE 30 module in a Catalyst 6500 switch.I have a question regarding a serverfarm that have to switch connections to the prefered rserver, after it has returned back from unavailable.This is my serverfarm configuration:...

Hello allI'm trying out this new feature from A5(3.0) action-list type modify http ACTION-REWRITE-BODY  content rewrite response content-string "ABC" replace "DEF" It looks like it only find the first match, replaces and forward response.Does anyone ...

Resolved! WAAS CM UPGRADE

Hello EveryoneI need some advice on the WAAS CM upgrade procedure.How do we upgrade a WAAS CM from 5.2.1 to 5.4.1, Unfortunately there is only a primary WAAS CM in the network and no secondary CM available as of now. I believe CM is the engine which ...

Hiİ have 2 different Nexus working diffrent NX-OS (6.0(4) & 6.2(6) )  with different line card (F2  & F2E ) and different Sup (Sup 1 & Sup 2 ) but share the same problem. Sup 2 devices work with VPC Sup 1 device Standalone this is the only difference...