cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! CSM DIRECT ACCESS

I have tried to configure a direct access to one of my real servers:vserver DIRECT-ACCESSvirtual 10.32.4.0 255.255.255.0 tcp 0or virtual 10.32.4.191 255.25.255.255 tcp 0serverfarm ROUTEpersistent rebalanceinserviceserverfarm ROUTEno nat serverno nat ...

ssieger by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a brand new chassis with csm module it and i want to configure the csm using the gui, how can i launch the gui for csm?? i tried giving ip address to the switch and point to it from my pc through a browser after enable http server...

HelloI am trying to configure the CSM-s with 2.1(4) software to actively insert cookies.When I configured the sticky group with the appropriate cookie name and time-out and I attached the group to a vserver, it looks like it is not working,When I use...

Hi,There is another one:-)On CSS i could define critical service and put the VIP down if critical service is down. Also CSS used something like VRRP to define active VIP per CSS.So the question is, can I do the same thing on two ACE modules? So, one ...

Hi,We are having a project wherein we have two 6509E's with ACE, content switching module and FWSMs. As i not at all familiar with content switching module and ACE, i was looking for some sample scenarios and configurations, but unable to find anythi...

Hey,Just a quick question....Does anyone know a) if it's possible and b) how to have two servers off the CSM but instead of load-balancing between them make them a failover pair i.e. if server A goes down server B will take over - done using the same...

Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors