Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi, does anyone have experience with service keepalives for SIP backend servers ? Other than testing for TCP 5060, is there a more intelligent method such as sending an (RE)INVITE or OPTION message to ensure the SIP Proxies are still fully functional...

Hi all.I need a network solution with following inventory and users/servers profile.1-2 x 4503 Switches(cisco)2-10 x 2950 Switches(cisco)3-One ISA Server.4-One Exchange Server5-One DSL router for Internet Connectivity.I have 4 sites and a single HQ. ...

Here i have designed a network.All the sites i.e Naval, DMA are remote sites and connected to 4503 in Head Office via Fiber.All the servers are in DMZ at Head Office.Security and Resposivness is the main concern.Network inventory is all what showd.Tw...

I am fairly new to the CSS (having worked with CSMs for several years now), I currently inherited a CSS that has two VLANs defined (VLAN1 & VLAN234), VLAN1 is connected to the 167.19.248.0/24 IP network on interface e12, VLAN234 is connected to the 1...

There are a few nodes being load balanced by Cisco CSS here. When all of these nodes need to be subject to whole system downtime, I'd like to provide an informative webpage to notify end-users that the system will be under maintenance for a few hours...

haiwu.us by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Before our upgrade to a 6513 the following script worked. I have upgraded our CSM's to 4.2(5) thought this would solve our problem since the script did not change but it did not. The script is as follows:#!name = HTTPCONTENT_PROBE##################...

I just upgraded to a 6513 with sup720's. I moved both csm's and config info to the new config. Everything is working but before the move I could see both csm probe details and they were both operable. Now after the move only the active say's operab...