Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

We are trying to redirect tcp 3389 and are unsuccessful. Is this possible. Below is part of our config (ip address changed)serverfarm STS02_FARM_CLT nat server no nat client predictor leastconns real 192.168.1.21 inservice real 192.168.1.22 ...

Hi guys, a customer of mine wants to redirect a URL on port 80 to a different URL on port 443. He does not want the customer to have to type in a URL, and also wants the new https URL to shown in the browser.Is this easily achieved on the CSS via the...

I have two DNS names that point to the same IP address ie www.aaa.com and www.bbb.com. I would like to create a policy to look at the incoming reqest and if it is for www.aaa.com perform a redirect so that the customer's browser then points to www.bb...

carlsond by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a CSM-S on my cisco 6509.As i understand corectly,the version number has these three parts:1. CSM-S version number2. CSM version number3. SSL Services Module version number.How do i get the SSL Service Module Version Number.I get the CSM versi...

rpsrekhi3 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 6509 each with a CSM.Following is the current config w.r.t redundancy and fault-tolerance:Switch-Amodule ContentSwitchingModule 8 ft group 1 vlan 888 priority 15 preempt ! vlan 3 client ip address 10.68.0.3 255.255.255.0 alt 10.68.0.4...

rpsrekhi3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GillesWith respect to the SSL blade on the CSS how can I have it configured for the following.I have one web instance 10.1.1.1:2011. It has a certificate on it "cert" and one domain. Now I want it to service 2 more domains using the certificate ce...

s.soni by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes