Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Does anyone have any experience (good or bad) with Dynamic Feedback Protocol and the CSM? We are currently migrating servers from CSS based load balancing to the CSM. On the CSS, we use the "balance ACA" check to check response time from the servers....

I´m a little bit confused about the config guide ragarding box-to-box redundancy.customer will use 2 Css 11503 and wants to configure box-to-box redundancy.There is one advice that it is essary to link the two switches via a FE-Port. but i also fond ...

dschleyer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Facing some problem with DSR configuration hope somebody can help. Below is the config,vlan 711 client ip address 172.18.164.250 255.255.255.0 gateway 172.18.164.1 alias 172.18.164.249 255.255.255.255 vlan 706 server ip address 137.132.15.179 ...

cheeseng by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Giles,Couple of questions on PBR:Our SSL Module is currently working with the CSM for load balancing to server farms.1. Given the current configuration (above), is it possible to configure the SSL Module to work in a standalone (PBR) fashion as we...

sgonsalv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have css11503 Load balance i had configured three server in css11503.Customer is complaining about wrong logs on server.sometime recevies client IP in log & sometime customer recevies laod balance group IP.I Had configured content test & group t...

Is there any way to set the source of SNMP traps? We don't use management interface therefore it has 0.0.0.0 as IP address. When CSS generates an SNMP trap it sets SNMP source as 0.0.0.0 which is a problem for many SNMP tools to recongnize a real ...

savyer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Running NM-CE and Websesne 5.2Remote Site Cisco831's have urlfilter running. Citrix sessions get dropped even though the Websense Management Station has the Citrix Server subnet unblocked??Turning off ip inspect on Cisco831 interface clears the probl...

Resolved! SSL Redundancy?

I have two CSMs and two SSL Modules in seperate chasis. The CSMs are in FT mode and I want to load balance against the two SSL modules. Do I need to purchase a certificate for both SSL modules for every service? If not, how do I install the cert for ...

carlsond by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes