Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I have a serious network accouting problem arisen from content engine:Our routers are connected to internal backbone router with enabling Netflow to bill the usage (from domestic to backbone) of each users. However, the CE will affect the network acc...

alexcheng by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In offdm mode, I tried to set my content switch 111150 to boot from network. I always failed. Could you please tell me how? I got quite confused with the kernel path and config path. Are they the paths I set on FTP server or are they different? Thank...

tony.h by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am using LD416's for our external web servers and like the performace/functionality. We have a 12mb pipe and they keep up with hits/access fine. i am looking for a load-balancing solution for internal client/server use. clients are connected at 10/...

rcrowe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have setup load blancing on our web server, using a content rule and services, with Protocol tcp and any port.I find that it will allow Https traffic through when the Advance Balance option is not enabled but i get a "server or DNS error" whe...

Pearlo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ive been going through the documentation for the CSS product, and im trying to determine, if possible the following. Can you, via redirection or a content rule make a request http://foo.bar.comgotohttp://www.bar.com/cobrand.asp?fooI think the answer ...

peter by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Content Engine 507-AV, but not a Content Device Manager.Is it possible to use the CE-507AV like Web Caching alone and don't manage it from a CDM?Thanks,// Waldemar Pera

w-pera by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Assuming I purchase the appropriate licenses, is possible to load the CDN software into a CE-507 that was configured initially with the cache software? If so, how do I go about doing it? If not, why not?

rgmasbad by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes