Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WAAS mobile - Forgot Password

Hi,

I changed the default user name and password (User: admin Password: default) of a WAAS Mobile 3.5.0, but, I don't remember the new password.

How I could recover/reset the password?

Tks,

Jeff

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

adrrojas
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Jeferson,

On the WAAS Mobile server, you will need to modify the following registry values and blank out the coded password.

You should then be able to immediately login as admin default (no need to restart any WAAS Mobile services or anything).

HKLM\Software\ICT\AcceleNetServer\AppliedConfig\Options\General\Password

HKLM\Software\ICT\ControllerPolicyArchive\Controller\Current\Options\General\Password

HKLM\Software\ICT\ControllerPolicyArchive\All_Servers\Current\Options\General\Password

After logging in as admin default, you will then need to make some random server configuration change and Apply Settings and  ApplyConfigurationChanges.  Finally, logout of the Central Manager and  then make sure you can login again using admin default.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

adrrojas
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Jeferson,

On the WAAS Mobile server, you will need to modify the following registry values and blank out the coded password.

You should then be able to immediately login as admin default (no need to restart any WAAS Mobile services or anything).

HKLM\Software\ICT\AcceleNetServer\AppliedConfig\Options\General\Password

HKLM\Software\ICT\ControllerPolicyArchive\Controller\Current\Options\General\Password

HKLM\Software\ICT\ControllerPolicyArchive\All_Servers\Current\Options\General\Password

After logging in as admin default, you will then need to make some random server configuration change and Apply Settings and  ApplyConfigurationChanges.  Finally, logout of the Central Manager and  then make sure you can login again using admin default.

Hope this helps!

Hi Adriana,

This solved my problem.

Tks for your help.

Hi Jeferson,

I am glad it worked!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: