Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Access the Web Configuration Utility on the SPA122

I cannot access the Web Configuration Utility. Neither the IP Address or default IP address is found in web browser.

Please help

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

While replaced unit has been configured, the new one is virgin. You should follow install procedure as described in Quick Start Guide.

You should connect your computer to yellow port as WAN access is disabled by default. WAN access can't be enabled unless unit access password is changed from default one to another one. Make sure the IP address/mask of yellow port of SPA122 and IP address/mask of your computer belong to the same IP network.Your unit is retail, so you should be able to connect to WWW UI now. Change password, enable WAN access, verify the network settings of blue port and you can reconnect SPA122 using the blue port. You can follow the procedures you has used with replaced unit then.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

SPA122 have two network ports. Are you using the correct one (as suggested in User Manual) ? Did you reset unit to factory default (otherwise it may have random iP configured) ? Do you have DHCP server ? If yes, what IP address has been assigned by it to SPA122 ? Which IP address you tried to use ?. Or better question - which URL you tried in browser ? I'm asking because IP address is not a kind of beast that can be "found" by browser so I'm confused by your "IP has not been found" notice. What's the IP and mask is configured on computer with browser ?

Is your SPA122 the retail one, or is it RC variant ? (disclose value of VID-PID printed on bottom)

1. I am replacing an ATA so using same (blue) port as I used on previous ATA with other end to router.

2. I have pushed the reset on the back of the SPA 122

3. The IP address for the SPA 122 is 192.168.254.93

4. I typed 192.168.254.93 in the address bar of the web browser and got "This site can't be reached"

5. Per the manual, I typed 192.168.15.1 in the browser and got the same response "This site can't be reached"

6. VID-PID   SPA 122 V05

Also, when I use the IVR, it says 7932 (Allow/Prevent WAN access) is an invalid entry

Thank you 

While replaced unit has been configured, the new one is virgin. You should follow install procedure as described in Quick Start Guide.

You should connect your computer to yellow port as WAN access is disabled by default. WAN access can't be enabled unless unit access password is changed from default one to another one. Make sure the IP address/mask of yellow port of SPA122 and IP address/mask of your computer belong to the same IP network.Your unit is retail, so you should be able to connect to WWW UI now. Change password, enable WAN access, verify the network settings of blue port and you can reconnect SPA122 using the blue port. You can follow the procedures you has used with replaced unit then.