Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,My company is using Vonage online PBX with Cisco SPA 303 IP phones, purchased direct from CDW and provisioned accordingly via Vonage provisioning instructions and tools. The issue I'm having is that from time to time, user phones show all oran...

ttran by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, So my asterisk has a phonebook.I press *0 then followed by SD # on softphone, no problem. SD # is 95 for example.But when I do that on my SPA phones, *0SD, not working. "the speed dial entry you have accessed is empty".How do I link Asterisk with...

ncixbrian by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Forum,I recently startet to setup to SPA 50x phones. So far quite successfully, but there is one thing I could not figure out so far: I set up a LDAP phone-directory - which basically works. The only weird thing is the order of letters used when...

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had experienced the Cisco SPA232D losing it's 'Internet Settings' on reboot. I set the "Connection Type" = "Static IP" and on reboot the ATA reverts back to DHCP.  The Time Settings are also lost and revert back to "0.ci...

gdicicco by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes