Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem in creation of a User Template using CUPI

fabien.bonic
Level 5
Level 5

Hello,

I'm trying to create a User Template using CUPI but I have the error "Value of table tbl_MessageHandler column RelayAddress is invalid.". The problem is that I didn't send any Relay Address so it cannot be invalid. Furthermore, the Relay Address is on the "Message Actions" and not on the "User Template".

Here is the values I send :

POST /vmrest/usertemplates?templateAlias=voicemailusertemplate

Accept: application/json

Authorization: Basic Y2NtYWRtaW5pc3RyYXRvcjpjaXNjb3Jlbm5lcw==

Content-Type: application/json; charset=UTF-8

{"Alias":"testfab2","DisplayName":"testfab2","DisplayNameRule":"1","IsVmEnrolled":"false","ListInDirectory":"false","RouteNDRToSender":"false","SkipPasswordForKnownDevice":"false","UseShortPollForCache":"false","UseDefaultTimeZone":"false","TimeZone":"99990","UseDefaultLanguage":"false","CreateSmtpProxyFromCorp":"false","SendReadReceipts":"0","MailboxStoreObjectId":"5a328f6d-856f-437e-9fb3-88dfa36799db","UseBriefPrompts":"false","PromptVolume":"25","PromptSpeed":"50","IsClockMode24Hour":"false","EnableMessageLocator":"false","MessageLocatorSortOrder":"1","GreetByName":"false","SayAltGreetWarning":"false","JumpToMessagesOnLogin":"false","Volume":"25","Speed":"50","SayTotalNew":"false","SayTotalNewVoice":"false","SayTotalNewEmail":"false","SayTotalNewFax":"false","SayTotalReceipts":"false","SayTotalSaved":"false","SayTotalDraftMsg":"false","MessageTypeMenu":"false","SaySender":"false","SaySenderExtension":"false","SayAni":"false","SayMsgNumber":"false","SayTimestampBefore":"false","SayMessageLength":"false","EnableMessageBookmark":"false","SaveMessageOnHangup":"true","SaySenderAfter":"false","SaySenderExtensionAfter":"false","SayAniAfter":"false","SayMsgNumberAfter":"false","SayTimestampAfter":"false","SayMessageLengthAfter":"false","AutoAdvanceMsgs":"false","ConfirmDeleteMessage":"false","SendBroadcastMsg":"false","UpdateBroadcastMsg":"false","AddressMode":"0","NameConfirmation":"false","ContinuousAddMode":"false","UseDynamicNameSearchWeight":"false","EnableSaveDraft":"false","RetainUrgentMessageFlag":"false","SendMessageOnHangup":"0","MediaSwitchObjectId":"21246f40-97e6-4989-bdc0-74092532b9b7","CosObjectId":"a10bca7f-022b-4d18-914d-0809d7fec0b3","PartitionObjectId":"edbd3066-0de2-45f0-b427-e06cde6a5ea4","SearchByExtensionSearchSpaceObjectId":"68fecc07-1c46-4202-9c98-1adba251edec"}

And the result :

HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request

{"errors":{"code":"DATA_EXCEPTION","message":"Value of table tbl_MessageHandler column RelayAddress is invalid."}}

What is wrong with my request ?

Thanks,

Fabien

0 Replies 0