cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

[Unity Connection] Using a script to save someone's voicemails

detho9000
Level 1
Level 1

I'm using the CUMI API to build a script that will archive the saved voicemails from someone's voicemail account in Unity Connection as part of an automated workflow for when someone leaves the company.

The user account I'm using is a System Administrator in Unity and the script will correctly pull out all of the metadata related to any user (amount of saved voicemails, etc) however I get an error 404 "message not found for undelete" when I try to transfer the actual wav file.  BUT the same code will transfer the voicemails for my account (which is also the System Administrator account).  The 404 error happens with multiple mailboxes, so it's not the just one user I was testing with.

To me this isn't a code problem, it seems more like a settings/permission/role problem in Unity.  That's to say that my System Administrator user account doesn't have the correct permissions (or whatever setting) to directly access the saved wav of a different user account in Unity.

Does anyone know of a way to enable this functionality?

1 Reply 1

davidn#
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi detho,

Which CUMI API did you use to transfer the wav file that resulted in a 404 error?

Regards,

David

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: