Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Pilot with TCL

Hi I have a h323 gw registered on CUCM 10.5.2 ...

On the TCL script when the caller press option 1 it connect to a CUCM Hunt Pilot...

The first phone of the line group beging ringing and after the 15 seconds configured the cucm does not try the second line group member and send a ls_002 to the TCL Script...

If I directly call from one phone to the Hunt Pilot rings the first phone, then the second, then the third...

As far As I remember the same tcl was working on CUCM 7.5..

If there any parameter on cucm or any param on TCL that I should configure ???

Should I add any particular behaviour on ls_002 status or set any timeout on the leg setup process ??

Configuring the GW as SIP will make any difference??

Thanks in advance

Lisandro

3 Replies 3

Raghavendra G V
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Lisandro,

Which hunt group you are using, if it is working with CUCM 7.5 and not working with 10.5.2 then you can contact TAC.

Thanks,
Raghavendra

I keep working until l found the problem, it's a new fresh installation 2 days on production and on gw through debug I verified that was OK but in cucm someone (client) create a translation pattern on a top partition pointing to another hunt pilot.  That hunt pilot it's the default hunt pilot used for "or hold in line to talk with an operator"  and in that line group there was only one phone that it's also one of the phone of option 1. So the behavior was OK because there was only one phone.

After changing the pilots on tcl dial peer and cucm start working so I realise what was the problem and resolved with a dialed number analyzer.

Thanks for your reply.

Lisandro

Good to know that you are able to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Raghavendra

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: