cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Monitor line unable to access calls on agent line

tevans2
Level 1
Level 1

I'm in the last legs of implementing silent monitoring.  Currently, I have our local app running as a TAPI application user.  The application user owns two TAPI lines: the monitor and one agent line.  Whenever I attempt to monitor the agent line, the monitor line is able to map to the agent line, but consistently says that there is no call on the line (even when I do have active calls going).  This is the error I'm getting in the TSP logs:

12:14:35.047 |-->CSelsiusTSPLineList::FindLineByPermLineId()
12:14:35.047 | CSelsiusTSPLineList::FindLineByPermLineId() Found mapping for permLineId(0x000000E2) to line(0x23C47D30)
12:14:35.047 |<--CSelsiusTSPLineList::FindLineByPermLineId()
12:14:35.047 | CSelsiusTSPLine::DevSpecific() [0x00010EE0] No CtiConnectedState call on line = 000000E2
12:14:35.047 |<--CSelsiusTSPLine::DevSpecific() [0x00010EE0]

As you can see, initially the mapping is found, but then there is not CtiConnectedState call on the line.  I'm very confused by this since at the time there was an active calling going on on that line to a weather station.

Is there a configuration change that needs to happen either to the application user, monitor, or agent?  The agent has their Built-in Bridge turned on, so that shouldn't be an issue.  Both the monitor line and application user have call monitoring enabled.  I'm just not sure what else might be missing to get this to work.  Any help is appreciated.

1 Reply 1
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: