cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple calls to routeEvent for a single call

markus.latvala
Level 1
Level 1

We have a situation, where a single call to a CTI Route Point causes multiple routeEvent() method calls to our JTAPI route callback. This happens randomly and usually there is only one routeEvent() method call.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for you answer.

My problem was related to connection problems. Whenever JTAPI provider connection would fail, there were leftover routecallback that were not cleaned up properly, causing multiple routing calls.

- Markus Latvala

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

mpotluri
Level 5
Level 5

I would check if this is caused by a call scenario (like a redirect, call forward loop back to Route Point). Are the multiple routeEvents for the same ci? You can check JTAPI logs to see if there are 2 NewCallEvents for the same call.

Thank you for you answer.

My problem was related to connection problems. Whenever JTAPI provider connection would fail, there were leftover routecallback that were not cleaned up properly, causing multiple routing calls.

- Markus Latvala

mpotluri
Level 5
Level 5

You may need to raise a case with Cisco Dev Support with relevant JTAPI logs to resolve this.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: