Cisco Bug Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

To our company this is not minor.  We have a Tier 2 support team that fields incident tickets.  We recently turned on DMARC checking and are quarantining DMARC fails for both P=quarantine and P=reject.  We are training them how to debug and release i...

Not sure I understand what Cisco is trying to accomplish or more importantly what action is needed. CSCvw48062 is a feature enhancement to help mitigate vulnerability CSCvv30103.  Correct?  I guess I should update AnyConnect to version 4.9.04053.  Af...

rmeans by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Just received a NCS 5501 from Cisco.  Powered it up and watched it come up with console.  I get to SIOCADDRT: File exists DBG_MSG: platform type is 0  and then nothing else happens.   Cant log in and it does not go any further.    I have reloa...

dddwood by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our firm was prescribed installation of 12.9.1 to resolve an issue with LDAP integration.   Unfortunately this bug has hit a lot of our core users and we're in a battle of using the newer version to resolve issues and rolling back to the elder versio...

jruessing by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI Team,              We are facing NIM card issue on ISR 4321 Router and it seems always booting not active mode. Please do the needful.Router#show platformChassis type: ISR4321/K9Slot Type State Insert time (ago)--------- ------------------- ------...