Cisco Bug Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have similar bug with ASA to ASA (VTI).Tunnel flaps after Phase 2.The debug output below:Jan 15 14:52:25 [IKEv1]Group = x.x.x.x, IP = x.x.x.x, PHASE 2 COMPLETED (msgid=8672abd6)Jan 15 14:52:31 [IKEv1 DEBUG]Group = x.x.x.x, IP = x.x.x.x, sending del...

dinart by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, unfortunately we hit the same thing. We reverted the FMC back to 6.2.3.7 (snapshot of VM from 1 day prior to upgrade). Everything seemed normal, but after few hours in production we had outage again. Initial recommendations from TAC was to upgrad...

leogal777 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm facing this issue and a lot of downtime in the envinronment. I have downgraded the version of FTD device from 6.2.3.8 to 6.2.3.6, but the problem still happening. TAC support told me that is not needed to downgrade the FMC version, but I'm...

I encountered this bug when upgrading from 7.1.5.N1.1 to 7.3.3.N1.1 on a Nexxus 5548. It was a very serious issue that took down everything I had on those switches, and the 7.3.3.N1.1 is the recommended version to upgrade to. I believe they need to r...

Hi Guys,   I hope someone can help me here because with the TAC I do not have success right now.    We are using DACL for special VPN Users and some of the dACLs have more than 1000 lines. All dACLs which have less than 60 rows are working.    We hav...

Hi Guys,   I am unable to connect internet through cisco network setup assistant in my samsung  galaxy s7 android version 8.0 and another pixel 2 phone with Android version 9.0 . In Samsung its prompting me to enter network password during setup. can...

Mohammed9 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes