Cisco Bug Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! CSCuz50937 - DOC- ISE21- Post upgrade steps should include enable weak ciphers.

Hi, our customer has few thousand of old Windows XP. After upgrading ISE 2.1.0.474 from patch 3 to patch 5. All of Windows XP was unable to authenticate with 802.1x - PEAP. So, we have enabled weak ciphers. That really helps. BUT, it cause even bigge...

pavoljaco by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CSCuq71257 - Cisco FXOS and NX-OS Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting Denial of Service Vulnerability

In Cisco Security Advisory, it is stated N5K  running on software version 7.1 is affected.  However, in its documentation for Bug CSCuq71257, it mentioned only 7.1(0)RGD(0.5) is affected.   My question, if my N5K is running on 7.1(4), is it also affe...

kohcsian by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CSCvg35632 - Finesse Shindig Timeout Causes Live Data Failure After CUIC Localization Request Exceeds 5 Seconds

I'm hoping to find out if there is any way to increase the timeout from 5 seconds, in order to alleviate this message.  Refreshing the screen fixes the problem, but I'd like to prevent this from happening at all if possible.   

brown3wab by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CSCvc83095 - Doc bug to add information on adaptive load balancing bonding technique

The 2# link is not valid. Update the link below: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/aci/apic/sw/2-x/L2_config/b_Cisco_APIC_Layer_2_Configuration_Guide/b_Cisco_APIC_Layer_2_Configuration_Guide_chapter_0100.html#d2789e2075a1635 (...

kahsieh by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes