Cisco Bug Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

All, has anyone a better idea as the current content of this bug? it says status fixed, but it is brand new, and in undefined releases.... I have this meanwhile twice at a customer with DX80's running on 9.2.1...   and if you check the certificate st...

haprinz by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have two ASAs. (9.6.(1) and 9.4.(2)11). According to the article, I can see only three versions of ASA affected by this bug. Then can I ignore this bug since my ASAs do not have below versions? or do you recommend to upgrade ASA? Thanks.    ...

I am confuse for this bug. My ASA 5510 Version is    Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 9.1(7)13Device Manager Version 7.7(1)   Webvpn is enable on my outside interface. I am using Cisco ASA 5510 pair. I can see 9.1(7.20) is in fixed ...

Hello, I have been looking for the ASA software asa963-20-smp-k8.bin. On the download page I can only see  asa963-1-smp-k8.bin   Can anyone supply the correct url or location for download?   regards, Brian   *** Sorry for the post, I have located the...

bd-fisher by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using Cisco ASA 5510 and the running version is 9.1(7)13. It has HA pair, Active- Standby. I need to upgrade it with 9.1(7)20 because of the bug. Can some one let me know the procedure for the upgradation from 9.1(7)13 to 9.1(7)20 with zero down...