Cisco Bug Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm curious as I've not used the bugsearch utility in some time. I was looking for issues in nx-os 6.2 for MDS 9000. I went for a status of Open and Support cases "has support case" left other filters blank.  I found only 15 issues that to me were al...

Hi, Can somebody can help me to clarify that ?  In this https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvb48579, they write "Known Affected Releases:  2.0(13e)", if I am running a earlier version 2.0(8d), do I am vulnerable ?

atrepani by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to get MLD snooping configured on a pair of Nexus 5548 (NXOS 7) and just cant seem to find the commands, reference guides or anything that indicate support for this feature. Is it supported? does anyone have information on configuration ...

ichacon00 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a timetable for getting a fix for CSCux16648?  I see that there are 2 support cases for this issues but the fix appears to be pending in a future release.  I also have this issue with our 7925g wifi phones.

terstegen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It might be good if you actually test the work around exactly as it's typed because it doesn't work that way..   Work around should read as below, "Cisco Unified" is missing on the Bug ID at least as it applies to CUIC running on UCCX 9.0 Workaround:...