Helpful
Replies

CSCtf36679

a.shaik
Level 1
Level 1

I'm facing problem while upgrading UCCX 5.0.2 to UCCX 8.0.2

Restore fails at hibernate

FAILED : Importing hibernate data operation.

On release notes, I found this.

Can anyone help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Shaik

5 Replies 5

chwoods
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Shaik,

You have uncovered a paperwork issue we are experiencing.  I apologize for that and am working to get it corrected.  Here is the information you should be seeing for this issue.  If the workaround does not work for you, please open a support case.

Symptom:

1) W1 import should fail at the first attempt (Some of the file, group permission may be changed to achieve this)

2) Now, browser needs to be re-launched.

3) Restore again. Phase1 should go through successfully without failing at hibernate data import. This is possibly because hibernate data is not able to get overwritten.

Conditions:

W1 upgrade should fail during the first attempt

Workaround:

Reboot the system once before re-doing a failed restore after the application of patch.

Hii Christine,

any update to that issue. I'm experiencing same issue.

Thanks

Radim

I opened TAC Case for that issue. We found, that I'm using newer version of PUT as I have to. So I suggest double check PUT version. In fact, that backup file was not compatible.

Similar thread

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2080004

Radim

Thanks Radim. This was it for me. I accidentally installed the wrong version of PUT. Ran a backup with the correct version and it worked. Thanks!

mgarciar
Level 1
Level 1

I know this is an old thread, but just in case someone else is having the same issue... this also happened in an upgrade I was involved, and the cause was special characters were used in prompts/scripts/documments. We got the backup using PUT whit no issue, but we never could restore it in the new CCX. The error was the same, "FAILED : Importing hibernate data operation.".

We named prompts/scripts/documments using regular characters, then we got a new backup, and finally we could restore it in the new CCX.

Marco.